More info? Let's go!
To start in mid-November, we're looking for a digital producer for a 6-month fixed-term contract, which could lead to a permanent contract.
Your role will be to ensure that projects run smoothly from the moment you make contact with a client through to final delivery of the assignment. You will support the client and the production teams in carrying out the project by orchestrating the various aspects: management, planning and financial monitoring.
What does a typical day look like?
Your main tasks will be to
- Coordination between the production team and the client
- Meetings with clients to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Managing and maintaining budgets
- Managing and supervising filming (casting, location scouting, equipment, external crew, on-site management)
- Ensuring the well-being of the project team
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables and their timely delivery.
- Analyse the return on investment for the project and provide a full report at the end.
- Keeping track of staff working hours.
What about you? What kind of profile are we looking for?
Between 3 and 5 years' experience in production and project management, preferably in an agency.
You are fluent in French and English.
You will be passionate, calm, a good listener and empath, curious, familiar with new technologies and project management tools, always looking for solutions, autonomous, assertive, methodical, rigorous and organised, a good listener and customer service person, able to summarise and analyse, with an interest in new media, social networks and cinematography.
At 23bis, every job is as unique as the projects we carry out. That's why we recruit people who are open-minded, flexible and motivated. You'll be working on projects of all sizes for a wide variety of clients.
We produce creative campaigns, digital content, print and film that make sense to us and to society, because we want to have a positive impact both on society and in our relationships with others.
We work with clients who want to change people's habits for the better, and we carry out these projects with a super-talented team who feel good about working with us. The 'humans' (clients, collaborators, partners, friends, etc.) work with us for who we are. When the opportunity arises to leave a mark (both internally, through our corporate culture, and externally, through our projects and our customers), we don't miss it!