More info? Sure.
To start as soon as possible, your role will be to ensure the smooth running of projects from the moment a client is contacted to the final delivery of the mandate. You accompany the client and the production teams in the realization of the project orchestrating the various aspects: management, planning, and financial monitoring. This is so far a fixed-term contract, that could lead to a permanent contract.
For the regular
The tasks will mainly be:
- Team/client coordination
- Client meetings, ensuring the smooth running of the project
- Management and maintenance of budgets
- Management and supervision of the shooting (casting, location scouting, material, external crew, on-location management)
- Ensuring the well-being of the project team
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables and their timely delivery.
- Analyze project return on investment (ROI) and provide a comprehensive report at the end.
- Ensure the monitoring of the working time of the collaborators
And you? That’s what we’d like to see…
A background of minimum 5 years in production in the film and cinema industry.
If you are a passionate person, calm, with great empathy and listening skills, curious, skilled with new technologies and project management tools, always solution-oriented, autonomous, assertive, methodical, rigorous, and organized person with a sense of listening and customer service, a spirit of synthesis and analysis, interest in new media and cinema.
Important detail! → Native Swiss German, good English (written and spoken), if you know French it’s a plus (part of the team is based in Lausanne 😁)
At 23bis, each role is as unique as the projects we handle. That's why we hire people who are open-minded, flexible, and motivated. You'll be working on different sizes of projects for very different clients.
We do meaningful projects because we want to create a positive impact on all our projects and in our relationships with others. We want to work with clients who want to change people's habits for the better and we do these projects with a super-talented team that feels good about working with us. The "humans" (clients, collaborators, partners, friends, etc.) collaborate with us because of who we are. When there’s an opportunity to leave a mark (internal to the company, company culture, and external, via our projects and our customers) we make sure to go for it!